Our ability to bring you live, indoor theatre at The Kensington Town Hall is contingent on the following of these COVID-19 safety policies and protocols. We will update this page as regulations and guidelines evolve.
- All ticket purchasers must sign a COVID-19 waiver at checkout acknowledging that each guest assumes the risk of personal injury, medical treatment, illness, and/or death that may result. Furthermore, everyone who attends a performance releases and waives Kensington Arts Theatre, the Town of Kensington, and all officers, directors, agents, employees, and representatives of these institutions from any and all liability, causes of action, claims, damages, or other costs arising out of any exposure to or illness or injury from a communicable disease, including COVID-19, which may result from having attended a performance.
- Everyone in the house and lobby must wear a mask at all times. Temperature may be checked before admittance.
- At time of purchase, provide contact information for each person attending event, for purposes of contact tracing.
- All tickets must be purchased ahead online. Sales close 2 hours prior to the performance. There will be no tickets sold at the door. Admission and seating will be by timed admission tickets. All seats will be on the floor; we will not be using risers.
- All attendees must provide proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test within the past 72 hours at the door.
Kensington Arts Theatre
KAT is committed to the health and safety of our patrons, our artists, and our staff. All activity at Kensington Arts Theatre events will continue to be in accordance with regulations from the governments of the State of Maryland, Montgomery County, MD and the CDC.
- All actors and run crew are fully vaccinated.
- There will be no concessions sales.
- Playbills will be provided by QR code for viewing on your mobile phone, and also available on our website.
- High touch surfaces will be disinfected between all performances.
- If your performance is cancelled or if your tickets need to be cancelled to comply with updated government COVID-19 requirements, you will receive a notification of cancellation and be offered an exchange or a full refund for your purchase.